Set in Provence, Château Grimaldi is a beautiful property dating back to the XVII century. The property owes its name to the Archbishop of Aix, Jérôme Grimaldi-Cavalleroni (1597-1685) who lived here from 1655 to 1685. The original château was breathtakingly luxuriant.
Today the ruins of the historic seat of the Archbishop grace the extensive park and thrones next to the original chapel and the current bastide, which incorporates the original medicinal dispensary of the chateau. The property has been completely renovated to provide all necessary luxurious comforts, whilst still maintaining its character, provencal charm and history.
The walls of the ruins provide a marvelously romantic backdrop for weddings receptions, while the historic chapel is ideal for a never-to-forget ceremony.